Become Inspired to Take Action and Activate The Full Power of This Law
Spiritual laws have helped countless people throughout the course of history to solve problems, clarify their thoughts and sharpen their focus in the process of discovering and attaining their goals and dreams.
The Law of Attraction is one of the most simple, powerful and well-known spiritual laws today. This law states that there is a power within you to attract and manifest your deepest desires. Everybody has this power and it is full of unlimited potential.
According to Mary Morrissey, best-selling author, motivational speaker and world-renowned transformational coach, the Law of Attraction is the ability to attract into your life whatever you focus on. The Law of Attraction works when you tune your thoughts and actions to the frequency that’s in harmony with what you desire.
Here Mary Morrissey explains how you can use the power of thought to improve and transform your current situation: –
In summary, you have the power within you to bring more of what you love into your life, whether that be financial security, business success, better health or stronger relationships.
And what better way to tune your thoughts to a frequency of abundance and joy in all aspects of life than to read some quotes from some of the world’s most incredible philosophers, inventors and inspirational leaders.
As you read the quotes on this page, really take the time to motivate yourself into taking action towards transforming your dreams into reality.
If you’re really serious about the law of attraction and using it to create the life of your dreams… if you want to immediately take action when the universe prompts you… if you want to see real world results and learn real techniques that some of the most successful people on the planet use…
You might be someone who would love to experience more abundance in your life, but find yourself stuck in the same rut… or you might be someone who’s tried the law of attraction before but can’t seem to get it to work for you…
Now to kick start your inspiration…
The following are 31 of the most inspiring quotes from some incredible thought leaders, teachers and successful people. These are sure to help shift your perspective to attract the resources necessary to be, do and have anything you would most love in life.
31 Law of Attraction Quotes
May the following quotes inspire you to attract the best into your life, focus on what you truly want and design the life of your dreams.
- What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create. – Buddha
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
- To different minds, the same world is a hell and a heaven. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right. – Henry Ford
- You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions and your intentions create your reality. – Wayne Dyer
- Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced. – Soren Kierkegaard
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass. – Napoleon Hill
- When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds. – Patanjali
- Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success. – Genevieve Berhrend
- The ancestor of every action is … thought. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. – Jack Canfield
- You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be. – Napoleon Hill
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us, or we find it not. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We often become what we believe ourselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it, even if I didn’t have it in the beginning. – Gandhi
- Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. – Albert Einstein
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life. – Jack Canfield
- Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. – Maya Angelou
- The vast majority of people are born, grow up, struggle, and go through life in misery and failure, not realizing that it would be just as easy to switch over and get exactly what they want out of life, not recognizing that the mind attracts the thing it dwells upon. – Napoleon Hill
- To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life. – Sonia Ricotti
- Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. – Bob Proctor
- Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. – Tony Robbins
- Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head. – Lisa Nichols
- Beware of what you set your heart upon…for it shall surely be yours. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. – John Assaraf
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
- The idea is the first currency of the Universe, so pay attention to the ideas that are in harmony with your vision. – Mary Morrissey
- Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought! – Napoleon Hill
- The only person you are destined to become is… the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson