- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?Life Change Plans collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Life Change Plans with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Take part in any Quiz via our website
- Facebook, Instagram
How will we use your data?Life Change Plans collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?Life Change Plans securely stores your data at a purposely owned subscriber database, such as MailChimp, or Aweber, or other such Email marketing provider.. Life Change Plans will keep your Name and Email for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by updating our database based on any contact expired or older than 12 months.
MarketingLife Change Plans would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
What are your data protection rights?Life Change Plans would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access – You have the right to request Life Change Plans for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Life Change Plans correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Life Change Plans to complete the information you believe is incomplete. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Life Change Plans erase your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Life Change Plans restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Life Change Plans processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Life Change Plans transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Or write to us:
CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tracking purchases via affiliate links
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.